Ceramic tile and porcelain tile are products that come from a traditional and efficient production method – kiln firing. Our ceramic tiles and porcelain tiles are offered in a number of series, colors, and sizes that make it possible for you to realize your design goals. Our choices in ceramic and porcelain from Takla, Torino, Daltile, Kaska, and others, also bring a reliable durability to your interiors.
These series of tiles attract compliments and meet your requirements for surfaces that are easy to clean, and will stand up to the level of foot traffic that makes them a practical addition to your interiors as well as decorative ones.
Benefits of Our Ceramic Tile
- Look – a vast array of choices in textures and colors to expand design potential
- Durability – these are ceramic tiles made for long-term performance
- Versatility – choosing our tiles for floors, walls, other horizontal surfaces opens all kinds of design possibilities.
- Easy Maintenance – keeping our ceramic tile clean easily simply saves you time.
- Safety – our ceramic tile provides a fire-proof surface for an additional level of security for your property
Our ceramic tiles serve as a defining feature of your hallways and foyers. These ceramic tiles are coming into their own as staple elements to more frequented areas such as dining rooms and living areas.
Benefits of Porcelain tile
Our porcelain tile reflects refined beauty in flooring, as well as being durable to high foot traffic and highly resistant to moisture. Takla, Torino, and Kaska porcelain tile are rated at a minimum of PEI 3, durable enough to serve in nearly every area of any property, as tough as natural stone. Also, they are known to be:
- Hard-wearing – a harder material than most ceramics, being baked at higher temperatures in the kiln than most ceramics
- Completely water-proof – perfect for your bathroom or shower stall applications, as well as for your outdoor installations in the case of unglazed porcelain tiles
- Hygienic – bacteria does not find easy purchase on porceleain tile, another great reason to put them in bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry areas.
- Affordable – premium quality, at the lowest possible pricing.
Wood Grain Porcelain and Ceramic Tile
You want the look of a real wood surface, but your space won’t support a real wood floor. Porcelain and ceramic tile that looks like hardwood flooring is the answer. This tile that looks like wood flooring offers you a tough, moisture-resistant, wear-resistant surface that gives you peace of mind as well as easy maintenance. Here’s how:
- A realistic wood floor pattern for maximum visual effect
- Supreme moisture-resistance, dent-resistance, and scratch resistance
- Can be installed in any part of your home, including basements, bathrooms, and laundry areas
- Extremely sturdy, lasting for decades without fading
Ceramic tile and porcelain tiles that look like wood flooring adds tasteful decorative flavors to your interior, rivaled only by how immensely practical they are as flooring surfaces in every part of a residence or office.
Why Buy Tile Flooring From GCT Pavers?
Whatever your choice of floor tiles, you’ll find we’ve got the best options at the best prices. We know that you need consistently high quality for tile surfaces. And we know that you want to gain the right effects to raise the decorative and financial values of your properties. With our premium lines of tile that are made for durability in mind, as well as decorative benefits, you’re getting tile surfaces for flooring and walls that you can trust for a long time.