Max Pro Laminate Flooring. It looks like the real thing. Distinctive grain. Authentic textures. Realistic looks create the dramatic beauty and design sophistication found in our laminate flooring collection. They’re durable and affordable, and these floors can be installed anywhere in your home – that's the real beauty of Max Pro laminate floors.
*Please Note Estimates Do Not Include Installation Cost
Caring for your laminate is simple yet can be very effective in the long run. Taking proper care of your laminate will ensure that it keeps its value, feel and appearance. Many of the tips for maintaining laminate are similar to those for maintaining carpet, hardwood, and tile.
Follow the steps below to keep your laminate looking new all year all.
- Place a rug or mat before the laminate to eliminate excess dirt and debris before it gets onto the surface.
- Vacuum and dust the floor regularly.
- Never let water sit on a laminated floor without manually drying it.
- Letting water sit on the floor could cause damage.
- Avoid waxing or polishing a laminated floor.
- Avoid dragging sharp objects across laminate flooring to avoid scratches.
- Select a floor with appropriate abrasion resistance rating
- Purchase an underlayment to control sound and moisture
- Make small rooms look larger with narrow wood-look planks
- Brighten dark rooms with a lighter color wood or stone hue
Why Shop Here:
- We're a locally owned and operated small business
- We have over 17,000 flooring options to choose from
- Our flooring experts are here to help you with your decision
- Our 500-store buying power ensures the best prices
- Our industry-leading warranties are second-to-none
Plus, we also offer other great flooring options: